Screenshots

1 Like

This is a new weather mod I’m using for Fallout 4 (Vivid Weathers,) This is the Silent Hill preset that makes it damn foggy and hard to see. Made the game a lot more difficult and creepy. The first two are at night and the last one is early evening I think…

3 Likes

When the series was still worth playing.

1 Like

6 Likes

Just want to thank Andrew ShiftySatchmo for the TT Jurassic Park. I am a sucker for TT games, can’t help it. Thank you man.

4 Likes

It’s way too short. It took me 110 hours to finish the first oneeee. gord0 , here, you wanted me to let you know when I finish with it. I need a rest from Neptune a bit :confused:

1 Like

AAAAAAnd I got another one. It took me a while. Deus Ex: HR is one of the best games I’ve played. I don’t have to review it, probably everyone played DE: HR. So for the GamerChallenge, I replayed this game and finished it on highest difficulty. Alex

2 Likes

Katsuo said in Screenshots:

It’s way too short. It took me 110 hours to finish the first oneeee. gord0 , here, you wanted me to let you know when I finish with it. I need a rest from Neptune a bit :confused:

You should always play at least one game from a diff franchise in between neptunia games!.. or else it’s too much

gord0 That’s not how I roll haha. Well I’m done with this one now. After I get the third one, I’ll listen to your advice haha

1 Like

Roach decided to act like an idiot.

6 Likes

Don’t remember why I took this shot but it popped up when I was done playing:

2 Likes

Hard Reset Redux looks really good.

3 Likes

Anybody want a little head?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Katsuo I am glad I pursuaded you and you enjoyed it :smiley:

4 Likes

From The Darkness II I sure wish the first one would have been on PC

4 Likes

I like Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain more than The Witcher 3. I literally spent 3 hours doing one small mission. Collected everything, extracted everyone, not a single kill (though I got hit 3 or 4 times). A mission is NOT finished until I see that S rank there! Also, the music. Billy Idol? Yes, please. Also, the mother base is expanding!!

1 Like

Katsuo You’re not allowed to like anything more than The Witcher series, Now go to your room and stand in a corner!

1 Like

Sir_diealot Haha sorry Geralt! But when you actually get an rocket launcher and build a freaking gigantic mother base and also have like 5k soldiers obeying you, then I’ll like you more. xD