Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

This game looks awful. Wish everyone would stop trying to rip off dark souls.

3 Likes

Yeah stupid From Software and Miyasaki lol xD, i really want to try this game.

2 Likes

Haha, good one

2 Likes

Agreed, this looks like (insert words that will make @Katsuo stab himself through the heart)

2 Likes

Glad everyone knew it was a joke.

You even guessed the intended target.

2 Likes

Dunno what’s going on but I’m offended.

3 Likes

Anyone play it yet? I was so hyped for it but I’m still on the VR train at the morning.

Watched gameplay last night on Twitch. Actually I’m not impressed at all. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You are too young, that’s why

1 Like

Gomen nasai sensei. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

I left the game downloading this morning, i hope i can play tonight a little bit. i will let you know my first impressions.

1 Like

I’ve never been impressed or have enjoyed watching anything on Twitch. Games aren’t fun to watch.

1 Like

I decided to get it after I finish nioh. So in 7 years.

3 Likes

It’s a lot of fun.

1 Like

I finally had a chance to try a few hours of Sekiro and i must said I totally love this game, it feels so diferent to any game that is souls like, actually i need to relearn some combat mechanics because im so used to do rolls all the time, that i keep dying thinking i can bypass the attacks. To me it feels more like hack n slash action game. i had to uninstall due some audio problems (no audio on the cutscenes) but apart from that the games runs really smooth on my potatoe.

3 Likes

How is it compared to Bloodborne? If Sekiro is anything like Dark Souls, I’ll never buy it.

It’s similar to bloodborne in UI and the fact that you don’t roll with the dodge button you just move to the side. From the looks of it there is no invincibility frame with dodging either. You are for the most part meant to parry and attack. Feels nothing like bloodborne or dark souls in my opinion though. Combat is insanely fast where you are almost button mashing attack until the enemy blocks then you get ready to parry. Enemies won’t completely lose there stance when you parry either so you will have to parry entire combos at a time. Stealth mechanics are so much more refined than the semi stealth that souls and bloodborne had.

Hands down the best part though is the vertical nature of the game. The grappling hook and stealth kills are insanely fun and make you feel like a complete badass.

The game isn’t the most technically impressive in terms of graphics but the world itself is absolutely beautiful. Based in a realistic era of Japanese history mixed with such a fantastical version of Japanese mythology.

Still really early into the game but so far it’s insanely hard.

3 Likes

That all sounds good to me.

Not to me. Won’t buy it.