Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

Sure bud.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a nice game but I wouldnā€™t play it, donā€™t like it for some reason but I might get Praey for the Gods.

git gud

Itā€™s not nuclear science to git gud XD

Iā€™ll get this some day. The combat looks more fluid than the Souls games, so I think I will like it a bit more.

git gud actually applies to this game. With souls you could always just level the shit out of your character to get the edge. This game you can level to get combos and other unlocks but theyā€™re not going to help you beat enemies your stuck on.

You stopped talking about Sekiro. Game sucks, right

Worst game I ever played. Why is there so many mini bosses in this game? I canā€™t even go 10 feet without running into some jerk face that requires multiple death blows and has a move repertoire about 10 times as large as my own.

With that said I love this game. I feel like a real badass shinobi most of the time. Other times I jump down from a building to sneak up on a Samurai only to land on a tree branch and have him turn around from the noise. Then I feel like the worlds worst shinobi.

2 Likes

Shinoobi*

3 Likes

SPOILER ALERT!!

16 hours after release. And ya I didnā€™t set up OBS right after I changed to 4k in game. Sue me. Saw this post so had to post it lol

SPOILER ALERT! :wink:

1 Like

ahh ya my bad lol

Shinoobi is becoming more and more true the more I play. I might have to give up on this game. :frowning: So sad because itā€™s such an interesting world to explore, its just too dangerous.

Just go and ring the Demon Bell and enjoy the rideā€¦ a hell of a ride actually lol, im playing on hard mode and is a nightmare but the drop items are better.

Wait there is a difficulty select or is this a NG+ thing? I only have 14 hours played Iā€™m only scratching the surface of this game so far.

No NG+ for me now im taking my time exploring and dying alot lol. Thereā€™s this Demon Bell that makes your game harder by increasing all combat stats of enemies, is located up the hill from the Shugendo Sculptors Idol, Past the Armored warrior and through a barred door if you want to try it xD, once you use the bell it gives you the Bell Demon item that can undone hard mode.

1 Like

Interesting, I did not know this. Iā€™d say I would give it a try but Iā€™m already getting destroyed as it is.

Donā€™t forget about this beauty as wellā€¦

2 Likes

This one too

2 Likes