Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

I was trying to keep the details out lol

But thatā€™s part of the goods

1 Like

Details that the boss has armor?

Wowwwww you just hate everyone

I just beat it on PS4, wonderful game. Would recommend 10/10.

1 Like

Add me you sucker

1 Like

Nemam ja PS4, uzeo od druga dok mu je zatvorena igraona.

Thief

2 Likes

Is a shiet game. XD

1 Like

Not proud of it but i loved it so much i had to pirate it and play on PC. Havent had so much fun since the new helicopters in Arma 3ā€¦ might buy it next month and do 100%

Iā€™m definitely enjoying this game. Iā€™m not sure where it lands among the other Fromsoftware games yet, but Iā€™ll say when Iā€™m done. Iā€™m not a great judge because I have only beat Bloodborne (best) and Dark Souls III (not best but good enough to beat twice).

2 Likes

For me personally it was #1 the first time I jumped in the game.

1 Like

For me is Bloodborne still no.1

Mainly because the game is more challenging than Sekiro. Iā€™m still looking for the freaking bells so I can make the game more challenging. 70% of the enemies are one shot kill. Thatā€™s kind of meh.

Sekiro is definitely the no.2. Weā€™ll what happens when I finish the game.
Dark Souls 1 is no.3.

2 Likes

Itā€™s definitely more challenging and I like the lovecraftian horror style

Dark Souls 1 is #1. The open world they created and how it all connected was impressive. And how do you top a giant wolf with a sword as a boss?

1 Like

Sekiro has a similar giant open world thatā€™s all connected thingy. Itā€™s absolutely gigantic. It has a lot of vertical layers and things to explore everywhere.

Ah, but no Wolf Sword Master

Sekiro IS the wolf sword master. His name is wolf and everything.

1 Like

Zzzzz

By making a headless monkey with a head that has WWE movesetā€¦as a boss. Thatā€™s how.

1 Like