Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

You said you were buying it for me on launch day and for yourself actuallyyyy

No I didn’t

Typed it? Danced it

I should go back and finish this. I took such a long break though that I’m going to have to go back to the starting areas to remember how to play again.

1 Like

I finished the game on hard mode, it took me alot of time but im really proud of it, and now im not playing this game in a really long time lol.

1 Like

There are difficulty levels?

1 Like

Ring the demon bell and the game switches to hard mode

1 Like

Mine must have rang the demon bell when it installed, because this game is brutal haha

4 Likes

This game is really [redacted]! Especially the [redacted] and [redacted]…

1 Like

Look! He’s trying to be funny! ^

Haha you were telling me I was spoiling the game by saying its title soooo

This game is really “cute”! Especially the “skybox” and “menus”…

Am I close?

1 Like

Nailed it

1 Like

I finally have time to play again. I forgot everything! This game is hard when you forget all the mechanics. To the trainer I goooooo (in game free combat guy)

1 Like

Yup that happened to me as well. I went back to the start and did the same thing. relearn the controls then get my timings back down.

I ended up starting over since I’m trying the one game at a time approach. I’m about 8 hours or so in and loving it. I’m more in the mood for it this time around. As with all from software games, you have to have the mindset of patience to do well. It’s definitely an adjustment going from games that reward button mashing to a from software game.

2 Likes

Ahhh how was a mini boss fight one of my favorite boss fights in a long time?! So good. The covered bridge one, for those of you who have played.

Armored Warrior*

I remember being so confused as to what you had to do for that boss. Probably took like 3 days for me to do because I would try for a bit then get frustrated and give up.

1 Like