SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS

This is my next game! Doesn’t support resolutions above 1080p (no community workarounds). Xbone controller doesn’t work but 360 does. Runs at a constant 60fps with what little graphics options there are maxed out in Crossfire.

I’m not sure all of you would like it, but I know Katsuo would! ; ]

Will post more when I beat it!

I’ve been putting and removing that game from my wishlist because I don’t know if the boobs in the game are huge enough or not XD
I like the looks of it but ehhhh not sure if it’s better than Tales of Zestiria or Neptunia games and they are all pretty much in the same price range.

Katsuo said in SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS:

I’ve been putting and removing that game from my wishlist because I don’t know if the boobs in the game are huge enough or not XD
I like the looks of it but ehhhh not sure if it’s better than Tales of Zestiria or Neptunia games and they are all pretty much in the same price range.

There’s plenty of boobs lol… considering one of my current “uniforms” is just stickers on the nips, butthole and vag. xD

1 Like

gord0 said in SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS:

Katsuo said in SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS:

There’s plenty of boobs lol… considering one of my current “uniforms” is just stickers on the nips, butthole and vag. xD

That sounds like a nice winter clothing XD

1 Like

Well I finally completed this one! If you share similar tastes to myself and Katsuo , you’ll love it!

I’ll make another thread when my next game is chosen.

2 Likes