Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2

With Heilung ost? I am sold.

5 Likes

This was the coolest trailer to come out of the Game Awards IMO.

I honestly didn’t think anything of interest would come of the awards beyond cringy clips. I never watch them, I just wait for youtubers to exact info of actual importance.

I already extracted the important stuff: Hellblade 2, The Wolf Among Us 2, and the new generation xbox i don’t care about :smiley:

2 Likes

I know a lot of people loved this game, but I personally did not. I never could get into it, and couldn’t even bring myself to finish it.

I’ll preorder whatever physical edition comes out. Hellblade is one of my favourite gamessss. If a hellblade themed xbox series x comes out, I’ll buy that too.

You know what…I’ll just buy Microsoft.

2 Likes

Milisoft.

5 Likes

That’s what the ladies call him! Heyoooooo

3 Likes

I wish that was true. My gf usually calls me an asshole.

1 Like

Don’t we all.

1 Like

Ehhhh…everyone knew that before. All xbox games will be available on PC too. PC Gamer or drugs or something?

Yeppp it was pretty obvious after they announced the most pc like console ever :smiley:

2 Likes

Hopefully there will be a Hellblade themed series X. Instabuy.

1 Like

I need more Heilung songs! No preorder but i am sure i will buy it very soon if the reviews are fine.

1 Like

I doubt they will fuck this one up. These guys are travelling around and having fun while developing the game at the same time. Sounds like a fantastic formula to make a great game.

1 Like

Also +1 for Heilung

1 Like

And i have a ticket for a Heilung concert in december 2022 :heart_eyes: :metal: