September 1st marks 1 year

September 1st will be Enos Techs 1 year anniversary since its relsynch. I’ve got some great giveaways planned and this
is just a small teaser. I am still working on more and am hoping to do a little something extra for GX forum members which will likely just be a comment on forum post to enter this super special secret giveaway etc :wink:

Massive thanks to everyone here for all the support and fun and especially the main man teh_g himself for getting it all up and running for us.

LetsGetIt1220 Nice, that is going to be awesome. That is crazy that you’ve almost got a year of reviews behind you.

1 Like

teh_g Yeah, it’s crazy. I know quite a few of the people here have supported me along the way which is awesome. Even simple things like ‘liking’ and especially leaving comments actually does help a lot. These companies are constantly checking review sites social media to see how we are doing so it all helps :smiley:

I’ve got quite a few things planned for the 1-year festivities, some giveaways, some great articles and more.

Hoping to take full advantage of our place on the GX forums and help build up the community a bit :smiley: Always wanted a forum, just knew if I added them on the site it’s hard to get people to join etc, so glad to be here!

LetsGetIt1220 Glad to have you. Definitely let me know if you need anything from me. I’d love for both ends to grow over time! I know I can’t wait for our one year here :smiley:

You also reminded me that I should be better about liking your reviews on the social media side…

2 Likes

teh_g HAha yeah, hopefully we can all grow together and have much funs :smiley:

As for liking the reviews etc on Social Media, it is greatly appreciated - but don’t feel you have too :smiley: I hate being one of those guys but for instance, I am currently working to get Corsair onboard with us and they said the Website presence is good, just need to work on Social Media, which I have been.

It’s all a numbers game really and with a lot of sites botting etc, I can use all the help I can get lol.

LetsGetIt1220 You should see if you can add just a like button. Those are sometimes easier to consume since you won’t need to click as much. People like me are wicked lazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

teh_g Yeah, I need to sort out the Social Media options on the site. I have a new plugin etc all ready to go, just have been lazy and can’t be bothered to test it out to make sure it hasn’t messed anything up after installing it lol. Very good point though, I shall get on it soon!

Nice man :slight_smile: I watch your channel every time there is something new on it, and I really like it. Keep up the good work :wink:

1 Like

ButtStallion Thanks man! I am going to get back to making Videos soon here as well. I got loads coming over the rest of this month and am going to slow down on how many products I get in so I can make a bit better content!

Thanks for tuning in, means a lot :smiley:

1 Like

I’m really a bad social media supporter, because I don’t really do facebook, twitter, and I’d rather read a review than watch a video. My social media nowadays just is pretty much hanging out here. LOL

But I’ll sure try to give you more support, within my means, because I enjoy your posts and you being here, and you do good reviews! I’d love to see this site, and yours, continue to grow together.

Congrats on the one year coming up!!

1 Like

Polekatt Thanks! Like I said, don’t feel the need to do anything as I know Social Media isn’t for everyone, Just really meant should anyone see something from EnosTech come across their internet journies, show some love then :smiley:

Enos Tech is growing quite quickly atm and have plenty of plans to keep that up and at the same time, hopefully bring some more people to GX.

2 Likes

Time flies when you’re having fun :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats Mate! Well earned success! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, guys! Currently in the process of trying to get a Gaming Chair and some sort of Energy Drink/supplement to add on to the list of things to give away :smiley:

Maybe a couple games, who knows :wink:

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 I could help participate in some things to give away too. If you use Gleam we can have all kinds of cool requirements :smiley:

teh_g I always use Gleam. Only trouble is the Free Version can be a pain. For instance, you can only use the option to link to a website twice per giveaway. So that has me thinking I will most likely do multiple giveaways etc.

There are cheeky ways around it etc like tweeting and liking facebook posts etc

But yeah, if your up for it do let me know. I plan on incorporating GX one way or another, either way, so no worries there.

LetsGetIt1220 Congrats man & great work. I’ll try to escalate your social presence as best I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations on the anniversary. Here’s to another 20 years!

1 Like

Congratulations my friend! I hope you will always be successful and happy in anything you do!

1 Like