Shadowbringers E3!

Jesus christ

1 Like

I went with Dragoon and I love jumping around with it. Might switch to the weeb samurai, I don’t know. We’ll seeeee

Only been married twice in game… 3 years the first time but then she turned into an asshole and I dropped her. The one im married to right now I have known for 3 years and we both had out first ones turn into assholes shes also the one who helped me out of ending up homeless rl.

Ah yess. I remember that happening. Memory…fading…

1 Like

I wish DoH leveling was faster…

3 Duty of the Hand completed to 80, 2 DOL completed to 80 working on a 4th DOH found ways to cheese it by buying the already done stuff once I hit 72 and doing the triple turns in for leaves. All you need to do is fine the leave with the woman sewing on it and its 3 turn ins for 1 leave.

Show off

1 Like

Screenshot_9 Screenshot_8

Mind you thats with mostly 6’s & 5’s a couple VIII’s on the Materia side of things but maxed out HQ Crafting gear and a 1 shot macro for level 80 40 dura & 80 dura with Normal Quality Materials.

So I only need 2000 hours more to reach the level you are right now lmao

Well, I have been playing sense 2016 lol. Total Play Time: 283 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes

Jesus christ

1 Like

Though, I can’t wait to get upgraded to Ryzen and get a RTX 2060 Super or RTX 2070 so I can see this is better graphics and at max all settings. :wink: Might go with RX 5700 though if the bench marks come out good enough and once they have the partner coolers on them. Hows the game looking in ultra settings on your card?

Well, I’m not far into the game so the areas still look brownish and sandy haha
But when the dungeons and trials kick in and spells start making my eyes bleed, I would say the game looks absolutely fantastic. I wish they updated the starter areas a bit. Some of the textures really look dated.
I think the RTX 2080 is destroying this game at 4k. I’m running the game with all fps the game has lmao
Pretty sure even RTX 2060 vanilla would destroy this game at any resolution on ultra.

Check out GShade its Reshade except made for FFXIV it helps alot in some areas. It gives it a little boost and makes it more HD looking.

That’s legal?! :open_mouth:

Yep, reshade / gshade is not one of them things they worry about. Mods however on what your gear looks like, or if your naked is not however.

I’ll definitely look into it. I thought any kind of modding is a no go in FFXIV.

When it comes to Gshade/Reshade it just changes textures where as Textool mods change gear, skin, hair, eyes and such. GShade/Reshade are one of them they dont bother to worry about because it really changes nothing but what your graphics do.

1 Like

With Gshade & No Fake HD @Katsuo