ShiftySatchmo - 2019 Gamer Challenge

Finished Gears of War 2 with @sYnCroSis. Still a great campaign. Play it if you can

5 Likes

Downloaded it. Playing it after Iā€™m done with Devil May Cutscenes V

2 Likes

Beat DMC 5 on PC. It was fun and ran very well. Got 80-120 fps at ultra 4k with HDR. Fun music too. Otherwise it was a little meh but the things that I care about the most were there so 7/10. Oh and it had like one million endings like it was Lord of the Rings or something

3 Likes

I beat Okami HD on Switch. I beat it long ago on PS2 so nothing new besides prettier and portable. The touch screen controls came in handy! Took around 28 hours to beat. All in all, still my favorite Zelda game :laughing: 8/10

1 Like

Should I get it or you gonna buy it for me?

You do remind me of Issun

I beat Vanishing Realms on Steam VR / HTC Vive. It was short, like most VR games, but it was a solid and fun experience. It felt like a game I would have died for growing up. You get to have sword fights with skeletons! One of the better VR games Iā€™ve played.

3 Likes

I beat Spider-Man on PS4. What a fantastic game! Best superhero game Iā€™ve played. 10/10

3 Likes

You finished 3 games in one month. Sick!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s because you havenā€™t played Superman N64 yet

1 Like

There is a superman game?

Google it teehee

This crap?

LOL yupā€¦ so it is known for being one of worst let down games on N64, and one of the worst superhero games ever made. The only cool thing at the time was the fast flight.

Honestly itā€™s painful to watch the letā€™s play video. Itā€™s super terrible. I want a remake.

1 Like

No no no, ET on Atari was the worst game ever made.

1 Like

agreed

Never played Superman 64 but i do own E.T on the 2600. I can confirm that game is complete trash.

2 Likes