ShiftySatchmo: Games I Beat in 2022

Orcs must die is an awesome coop game, loved the secondd game with friends. Tower defense + nonsense friend fun = a must play :smiley:

1 Like

How dare you talk poorly about village!

I beat We Were Here on PC with @Eraq . It was free so I can’t complain, really. It was entertaining enough. Mostly because I betrayed Eric without realizing it. I have the next two from humble bundles long ago so I will likely keep playing them.

3 Likes

Oof, getting slow here, old man. Finish dem games yo!

1 Like

I haven’t beat a single game all year so far. Only thing I’ve played since Feb is Elden ring (Not including multiplayer games with friends like Phasmophobia, and duck game). Leave the old man alone!!

1 Like

You have played a single player game for 5 months? Oh my god…

Haha yeah Elden Ring is the only single player I’ve been playing too.

1 Like

I beat Max: The Curse of Brotherhood on PC. I’d been meaning to get around to it for years and finally did thanks to Steam Deck and travel. It’s a solid puzzle platformer game with a vibe kind of like Heart of Darkness on PS One (but that game was way harder). Worth playing!

3 Likes

NICE

I beat Katamari Demacy REROLL on PC. Good times!

1 Like

Allegedly.

How dare you doubt my important accomplishments

It’s been a while, but I beat a game! All I had to do was abandon Elden Ring. I beat Strider on my steam deck. It was a fun metroidvania evolution of the arcade game. That arcade game was pretty sweet and they did a good job capturing the feel but making it different. You probably got it at some point and forgot to play it like me, so give it a shot.

3 Likes

Oh man I loved the last Strider. It was one of my favorite metroidvania games for a good while. I even got all cheevieiieieeisss

4 Likes