Should You Watch..?

As some of you may know, I have a YouTube Channel which I am planning to revive properly and update frequently, alone if I have to. (was working on it with a mate, but due to real life stuff, we are unable to meet that often to record) I have many projects coming up which I hope you all enjoy, but I was thinking of creating a Should You Watch/Play/Read etc series. This particular topic is about the TV Series and is a poll I am doing currently in order to best realize what is wanted and what is not needed by folks in these types of videos.

Although movies are still very popular, it’s in TV Series that the future lies: if we just look at the budget of popular TV series gets increased every year and that there a LOT more series coming out, I think it’s safe to say the industry has shifted a lot towards TV, due to its comfort with the viewers and accessibility.

But this still leaves us with this burning question: Should I use my valuable time to actually watch this series? Will I enjoy it? Because let’s face it: with a movie, even if you watch all of it, you will spend on average 1 and a half hours to 2 hours while a TV series, if you watch HALF of it you will spend on average 5 to 6 hours.

And that’s what I am looking to answer! But in order to do something like this, I need to be unbiased on shows that I like, but also leave a personal touch; after all, I want my fans and my viewers to feel close to me if we like the same thing, I don’t want to be seen as a cold bastard!

What do you guys think? What would YOU want to watch? How would you want to watch it? I have pretty much the format down, but I want to make it better!

I have soooooo much free time as an unemployed, I have no trouble watching 20 series and movies as well in the same day :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

ButtStallion I am not talking about no-lifer, but upstanding and well-respected members of society! xD God bless you mate :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like