Skins

We can haz? Or at least change the faded black to full black?

1 Like

My theme is the same as it was before. At least on mobile. It’s black-ish with black black

Oh yeah! You did ask me about this.

Poke around a bit at the Discource themes on their forum, if you find one you like, I can add it easily enough.

I’ll also see what I can find later today.

1 Like

Looks faded on both desktop and mobile for me:

Taking a peak now. : ]

There’s not many to pick from but these ones MIGHT be ok. Was kind of hard to tell from the screen shots:
https://meta.discourse.org/t/an-alternate-dark-theme/62832

I enabled all those, you should see them in your picker. Let me know if they are terrible, I can remove them easily :slight_smile:

1 Like

AS Dark is the one I chose. Each message is in a grey rounded rectangle but the background is closer to actual black than the other theme.

Alien night shows up as a light theme and the rest look jank.

Oh also I had to shift f5 to populate the drop down with the new skins. On other drvices than the one I changed the theme with I also had to shift f5 to load the skin change.

How easy is it to edit a theme? I want to make this:

Look like this (edited screen shot in paint):
Untitled_blackened

I think that makes sense, browsers lover caching stuff.

I think colors can be edited, I’m not sure :smiley:

kk, could just save a theme as a diff name (origThemName_gor0ized) and then edit the color values for the bg to 00000000 … if they have their code exposed anyway…

Do a refresh.

1 Like

Can you do the top bar too pls? : ]

Done ;). Let me know if that works.

1 Like

It does indeed.

No rush on the next part, but perhaps we could have someone figure which colours would best replace the blues to match our GX logo at the top.

I’m terrible at design, you give me a color hex, I can change it though :wink:

1 Like

I’m also horrible lol. I can do blacks though! XD
Perhaps one of the more art inclined gx folks could help out. : ]

1 Like