Skyrim SE Preload available

Well as long as CDPR don’t pull a rabbit out & release CyperPunk2077 next year, I may have next year’s gaming sorted. If I can ever tear myself away from BL2 again!

Thanks again to ShiftySatchmo for the DLC gift back in the old country that allowed all this to happen.

Haha oh yeah I forgot I got you that. No problem!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I couldn’t be sure it wa syou or not - after the Exodus I forgot everyone’s real names to their nicks… I’ll edit the post & no-one will know…

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie haha same here. As much as I like having nicknames I do miss remembering who people are. We should do what you do and just put our real name in the profile.

Sgt_T8ie oh wait, I already have that enabled XD

1 Like

I got that toooooo. Although I’m not sure if I’m going to play it. I never liked Bethesda’s games for some reason.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo well aren’t I a dumbass! I was sure I could only find your first name XD and didn’t want to tag the wrong Andrew.

1 Like

I always planned on revisiting Skyrim when this Special Edition dropped because I never quite got it to run juuuust right on my toaster. Always wanted to experience it a bit smoother. But. I just can’t haha. I’m scared. Too much of a time commitment! I have the most playtime on Skyrim already out of any game I have on Steam and I honestly don’t know how high the game would even really rank for me. Nice to know its there though, I’ll be interested in how well it actually rolls out and plays.

1 Like

party time xD

alt text

just wondering how on earth I will accomplish all of this again ;(

alt text

1 Like

Can someone tell me what did they remaster?! Because it looks exactly the same as the old Skyrim >.>

1 Like

Katsuo Made it DX11 & 64 bit essentially. Should help with the RAM leaks & hopefully sort out a lot of the bugs that were present in Vanilla.

Katsuo Suppoesedly the graphics/textures. I cant tell atm cause im using intergrated graphics and everything was so laggy so I have to wait a few weeks till I get my RX 480.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie WTB Dx 12 update :wink:

1 Like

This isn’t great news though! How an alternative to Sky UI steps up. To be honest I would’ve hoped Bethesda would’ve gained the rights to provide it inbuilt, seeing as they want it to be successful to draw more sales.

I probably won’t try special edition. I’m happy with my own modded version, and too many of the mods I’m running will not work with SE, or will be a while.

1 Like

Well the whole thing with sales and Bethesda making money is; This was just to get it on PS4 and XboxONE. That is where their sales and money is. It wasn’t remastered for the PC, it was remastered to work on those.

Well with the built in mod manager for Skyrim SE… and how you can download mods straight from there website… im not sure SkyUI will be gone for long and someone else will make an alternative or something soon if its even needed now.

1 Like