SMACH Z - The first handheld console to play Steam games on the go.

Looks cute, eh?

http://smachz.com/

Katsuo Looks tiny and very steam’ish lol. May be fun to mess about with though!

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 Imagine playing Quake Champions on it while you travel to Tibet on foot. Excellent device!

1 Like

Katsuo Unless they come up wit some better 4G coverage than all these shit companies in the UK, I won’t be playing for long :smiley:

I wonder what the battery life would be like… I imagine it being like a Game Gear and eating AA batteries like some kind of monster.

1 Like

teh_g said in SMACH Z - The first handheld console to play Steam games on the go.:

I wonder what the battery life would be like… I imagine it being like a Game Gear and eating AA batteries like some kind of monster.

"More than 5 hours of battery life to play everywhere. Plus the option to connect an extra battery to double the duration. SMACH Z will be your perfect travel companion. Never stop playing. "

They said that XD

1 Like

Katsuo I won’t lie. I didn’t read the article :smiley:

teh_g You’re horrible :’(
It took me so much time (2 secs) to find, read, copy and paste the article here.

This will be forgotten, any steam game worth playing is not something I want on the go. That’s what phones are for. Simple free games that you can just drop at any moment. I don’t play pokemon go outside of work hours because I have real gaming systems at home… anyone looking for mobile already has a phone. I do have a 3ds… but guess where I play it. At home when my main game just happens to be a ds game.

1 Like