Some of my After Effects and Photoshop fun :D

A old screenshot from when I was playing around with particles in Adobe After Effects a few years back. I had forgotten I saved that for a wallpaper :smiley:

FPSmadMEDIC

1 Like

FPSmadMEDIC

1 Like

FPSmadMEDIC

1 Like

FPSmadMEDIC

1 Like

These are cool. I wish I had some talent :smiley:

1 Like

teh_g Thanks man and you can. I didnt go to school for this, I taught myself and now I do it for a living and better than some here in Denver that have gone to school and have all the fancy education and equipment. I am best with posters and branding logos they seem to be my favorite to do :smiley:

teh_g The Toxic Star one from 2012 is after just a few months of learning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somebody was exhausting their greens.

1 Like

Ashamed (not really) to say that my Friday night looked a lot like this… too much vodka. :confused:

FPSmadMEDIC said in Some of my After Effects and Photoshop fun :smiley::

FPSmadMEDIC

1 Like

Sir_diealot Ub6 lol yea I still really like the green, I might do my next build that way.

1 Like

FPSmadMEDIC If you get bored I wouldn’t mind a new original 1080p desktop wallpaper :slight_smile:

Friend of mine finally got his CM Storm Stryker case he has been after as long as I was my Cosmos II and he is going to try for a white and green build. It is all I have heard him talk about for 2 or 3 years so I am glad he is finally starting out.

gord0 from this post down are a few logos I have done in the past.

And one other I always like to share that I have done is this guy transformed into a zombie

FPSmadMEDIC I think it’s probably the font then. All of those fonts annoy me lol

1 Like

gord0 Lol I have almost 2800 fonts xD it gets rough picking the right ones for a job sometimes