Sonic Frontiers

Sonic Frontiers done! I think this is a great game! It’s literally copy paste Zelda BotW, only faster with a really sad story. What I really hated in this game is that the game looks very ugly and the world and the boss fights feel very rushed and unpolished. Other than that, fantastic music, decent story and the sense of speed is great!

Recommended! 7/10

3 Likes

I got this on Switch. Sad to hear it feels unpolished.

They seem to have an awesome patch plan for next year.

I actually started playing a few days ago. The only thing that feels jank to me is ui navigation. It’s just fucking weird. Performance-wise it’s fine…though they lock you to 60 or 30, and all cut scenes drop to 30. Seems odd they’d lock a game on pc with such a primitive art style to 60. Also you have to turn on vsync or it tears because it does it’s rendering in an equally fucking weird way.

But it’s funnnn

It is. Just some jank to overcome.

If you run fast enough, the game won’t render the jank. Gotta go fastttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Definitely gonna replay once the patches are through. Heard there will be more story content.

I kinda forgot to play this game during my vacation and I forget most of the controls and story. I’m just going to put it down for now. Someone remind me to start a new game in like 6 months to a year from now.

It’s sonic. The story is that you want to save the world. The controls are just press W and Space. There you go, you can continue playing xD

1 Like

You could have just said “gotta go fast”

I have to respect the elderly. Not everyone can go fast.