Sorry I haven't been around...

Been hella depressed lately. Considered some extremes…but I’m here.

My life is pure suck. My computer is 7 years old, and no possible way to upgrade in my future.

So anyway, thanks for reading.

Gutter Hey man, don’t apologise for being human. I can’t offer anything other than words, but know that I saw your post & feel for you.

1 Like

If life sucks, focus on the important things and don’t worry about being on here enough or gaming. Get your ducks in a row! We are rooting for you man, hang in there.

3 Likes

Thanks guys.

Actually gaming, my dog and my son are my ducks. They are in a row, but one of those ducks is dying.

1 Like

Gutter said in Sorry I haven't been around...:

Thanks guys.

Actually gaming, my dog and my son are my ducks. They are in a row, but one of those ducks is dying.

Luckily not the living ones!

2 Likes

Hang in there man, I hope it gets better for ya.

1 Like

To add to the suckage that is my existence, I was just evicted from the house I’m renting a room in.

Apparently the pot smoke was wafting into the house from the window, and the powers that be do not appreciate the odoriferous emanations that are associated with stinky skunky pot smoke.

I have a medical prescription for it, as I suffer from pure-life-suckage… it does help remove the suck really well, and since it is not addictive, I only use it when I need it.

Like right now. Going to medicate.

Peace.

2 Likes