Spectral

I am just watched this movie. They tell you in the beginning of the movie they are in Chișinău which is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Moldova. But all I can see is they shot 80% of the movie in Budapest :smiley: Funny and it made the avarage movie more interesting :smiley:

Well most Americans would ask if that is somewhere in Russia XD

2 Likes

MeFFFlenn said in Spectral:

Well most Americans would ask if that is somewhere in Russia XD

Don’t judge us.

1 Like

Most shows and movies are not filmed on location I suppose. Fringe always said it is somewhere in Massachusetts and it pretty much never was where they said.

1 Like

teh_g That is why i said most and not ALL :stuck_out_tongue:

ShiftySatchmo I didn´t know that most of Games of Thrones was filmed in Massachusetts…
I thought it were Dubrovnic and Morocco among other places :wink:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn said in Spectral:

teh_g That is why i said most and not ALL :stuck_out_tongue:

ShiftySatchmo I didn´t know that most of Games of Thrones was filmed in Massachusetts…
I thought it were Dubrovnic and Morocco among other places :wink:

Most of it was filmed in my attic, actually. Little known fact.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Spectral:

Most shows and movies are not filmed on location I suppose. Fringe always said it is somewhere in Massachusetts and it pretty much never was where they said.

Fringe was filmed here in the Vancouver area starting season 2. Harvard was actually our UBC (well parts of it anyhow) and the rest was various locations. Just like Supernatural, Lucifer, The Flash, the old and new Xfiles and many many more.

We are called Hollywood North for a reason.

2 Likes

Let´s see if teh_g and ShiftySatchmo could guess were this has been filmed at? XD

MeFFFlenn also my attic. It’s amazing what they can do with green screens these days

ShiftySatchmo Close but wrong, it was actually Geran´s ( teh_g ) attic :stuck_out_tongue: XD

1 Like

MeFFFlenn I have no idea… Definitely not my attic.

MeFFFlenn It’s definitely meant to be France. They are speaking French, Peugeots everywhere, and even some flags of France in the background. Paris and Lyon are the only cities I know of in France, so that’s my guess. Unless it was filmed somewhere else and made it to look like France since I know that happens a lot to movies done here in N.A.

MyLifeForAiur And the Arc de Triomphe stands where?!

1 Like

MeFFFlenn Now that is for sure Paris and embarrassing the only reason I know that is because of the game “The Saboteur”.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur Not far from there those scenes have been filmed, in Geran´s attic :wink:

1 Like