Spider-man: Miles Morales

Beat this game today. Since I love Spider-man very dearly I did a 100% run. There are a few things you can’t unlock unless you do need game plus, but I got everything else.

This was a 9/10 game for me. It was really good like the original, and did an awesome job of making the game feel fresh with all the different powers.

3 Likes

Just started this one. Visually it looks A LOT better than the OG and even the remastered version. The only thing I don’t like is Miles’ voice. He sounds like a mosquito.

He is basically a child.

The game is basically another DLC, but they did an awesome job making it still “feel” original.

Do you know how I sounded when I was a child? Like a super high pitched trumpet. He sounds like a coil whine.

Just finished this one (twice). Awesome game. Just like the 2018 one. I don’t really like Miles as a character, he’s just mnyahhh. Everything else is top notch. Visually it’s a giga upgrade from the previous one (even the remaster). Raytracing hits my eyeballs like a truck. I was mindblown how it looks like on pretty much every cutscene. I wish only they did a better job with implementing more features on the Dualsense. The haptic feedback in this game felt nearly non-existent but whatever.

9/10 and my first finished game of 2021!

1 Like

Should I play it before demons souls orrrr after

Before. My second playthrough was 5 hours without the missions. Maybe 8 with side missions.

Okey dokey. After control then

How far are you in Control?

Just past half. Mission 6