STAR CITIZEN - all about SC :D

I’ve had Start Citizen for a while now, but when I logged in last I couldn’t find my damn ship. Tbh, I typically end up confused and logging out after about twenty minutes :confused:

demons6i6x
Everything is fine. It’s just that new Item system 2.0 is implemented. It all works through MobiGlass.
Go to the middle of hangar where ship used to be. There is a blue dot on the floor which you can click on (showing which class of the ship can be spawned there) . It will open the ship menu to choose which ship to spawn.

2.4 Hangar & Ship Customization

2 Likes

Zmajuga Thank you!! <3

1 Like

demons6i6x said in STAR CITIZEN - all about SC including Bulheads :smiley::

Zmajuga Thank you!! <3

You’re welcome. :smiley:

BTW What’s your ingame nick. I want to add you to friends list. Mine is ZeRobot.

Zmajuga said in STAR CITIZEN - all about SC including Bulheads :smiley::

demons6i6x said in STAR CITIZEN - all about SC including Bulheads :smiley::

Zmajuga Thank you!! <3

You’re welcome. :smiley:

BTW What’s your ingame nick. I want to add you to friends list. Mine is ZeRobot.

Probably Demons6i6x, but I’ll have to check when I get home

1 Like

Is this finally out yet? I backed it on KickStarter years ago and stopped following it…

teh_g
It’s in early alpha, but great for some space shenanigans. :smiley:
Bugs and glitches will occur but you can sense what the game will feel when it’s done.

teh_g said in STAR CITIZEN - all about SC including Bulheads :smiley::

Is this finally out yet? I backed it on KickStarter years ago and stopped following it…

in other words, no. :slight_smile:

Zmajuga I currently don’t have it installed, but it will make it back on my newer game drive eventually. But my name on there is polekatt, if you want to add me too!

Polekatt
Of course I’ll add you. :thumbsup_tone1:

I think I’ll get this once it’s in beta or something. Need to finish the games I own first. From the videos I saw, the game looks amazing. I love space battles or anything connected with space and futuristic stuff. That’s why I’m drooling over COD IW, Titanfall 2 and Mass Effect: Andromeda haha

1 Like

Katsuo
If you ever wish to try it out, I have a spare account. I keep it for my brother, for when he gets a rig that’s able to run it :smiley: .
Meanwhile I use it for my friends to try it and see what the SC feels like. :space_invader:

1 Like

1 Like

STAR CITIZEN PATCH 2.4.1. is live. :smiley:

Holy shit. This episode is Eye Candy.

Austin studio!

Soooooooooooooooooooon. Once this is properly released I will get excited for it again… It will be four years since it was funded.

So, how many Fury X GPUs do I need to buy to run this game and to maintain 15 fps?

teh_g
I’m enjoying it right now, even with bugs and glitches. :smiley:

If any of you want to try it, there’s a free test week around the corner.
Just create an account, and you’re set to go.

BTW you can use my referral number (STAR-QNFR-53T4) while registering and get 5000 credits to spend in game. :wink:

Katsuo
You don’t need Fury X at all. XD

R7 370 should be enough.

Zmajuga That “should” scares me haha. I’ll play that thing asap! I almost finished cleaning my backlog!