Star Wars Battlefront II

1 Like

Vote with your walletā€¦people finally started to use this method.

1 Like

buttstallion said in Star Wars Battlefront II:

Vote with your walletā€¦people finally started to use this method.

https://youtu.be/S1Cxfj8OkJU

I canā€™t stand The Know. What they report is accurate, but their entire staff (at least the ones who appear on camera) seem like they all sniff glue and I feel stupider than previously established whenever I watch them.

gord0 I feel the same, but at least I can watch these news wrapped up and short at the end of the day. :smiley:

buttstallion said in Star Wars Battlefront II:

gord0 I feel the same, but at least I can watch these news wrapped up and short at the end of the day. :smiley:

There are so many better sources.

Thread resurrection. I got this game on grey market (9.99 pounds or 15ish cad) so I could play the campaign without giving android willson any money. So far okish. Beautiful. Donā€™t play in 3rd person if you plan on crouching. Max settings at 1577p>80fps(dsr 1440p). So much potential, itā€™s too bad disney is still letting ea do shit. Will post more later.

1 Like

I just beat it last night. Worth playing for the graphics. Luckily itā€™s short

1 Like

Just beat it. You can see so much potentialā€¦if only ea didnā€™t have itā€™s tentacles on the star wars license. Recommended only if you only play the campaign and only if you buy on grey market so android willson doesnā€™t get any money.

1 Like

I beat this game. I agree with mr gord0. The game is pretty fun, though the campaign is short. It is cool since it adds a little bit of lore to the new Star Wars trilogy. The game is gorgeous and runs really well too.

Iā€™d give it a 6/10. Glad it was ā€œfreeā€ with the Origina Access.

2 Likes

What about the multi? Tried that? It is pretty fun with a friend.

I havenā€™t tried it. Iā€™m bad at shooter multiplayer games.

1 Like

You are bad at every multiplayer game :wink:

2 Likes

Just finished this one. Very pretty. Super short and the campaign couldā€™ve been much more than what it is now. I really hope for SWB3, Respawn Entertainment will be the one to make the campaign since theyā€™ve nailed it in the Jedi Fallen Order.

6/10

They just made the bfv campaign with star wars skins.

Except the BF5 campaign was actually good. :man_shrugging:

I vote for a Titanfall 3 game instead of another mediocre Battlefront game

2 Likes

I donā€™t remember anything from bfv other than it exists.

+1.

2 Likes