Star Wars Battlefront II

gord0 I feel the same, but at least I can watch these news wrapped up and short at the end of the day. :smiley:

buttstallion said in Star Wars Battlefront II:

gord0 I feel the same, but at least I can watch these news wrapped up and short at the end of the day. :smiley:

There are so many better sources.

Thread resurrection. I got this game on grey market (9.99 pounds or 15ish cad) so I could play the campaign without giving android willson any money. So far okish. Beautiful. Don’t play in 3rd person if you plan on crouching. Max settings at 1577p>80fps(dsr 1440p). So much potential, it’s too bad disney is still letting ea do shit. Will post more later.

1 Like

I just beat it last night. Worth playing for the graphics. Luckily it’s short

1 Like

Just beat it. You can see so much potential…if only ea didn’t have it’s tentacles on the star wars license. Recommended only if you only play the campaign and only if you buy on grey market so android willson doesn’t get any money.

1 Like

I beat this game. I agree with mr gord0. The game is pretty fun, though the campaign is short. It is cool since it adds a little bit of lore to the new Star Wars trilogy. The game is gorgeous and runs really well too.

I’d give it a 6/10. Glad it was “free” with the Origina Access.

2 Likes

What about the multi? Tried that? It is pretty fun with a friend.

I haven’t tried it. I’m bad at shooter multiplayer games.

1 Like

You are bad at every multiplayer game :wink:

2 Likes

Just finished this one. Very pretty. Super short and the campaign could’ve been much more than what it is now. I really hope for SWB3, Respawn Entertainment will be the one to make the campaign since they’ve nailed it in the Jedi Fallen Order.

6/10

They just made the bfv campaign with star wars skins.

Except the BF5 campaign was actually good. :man_shrugging:

I vote for a Titanfall 3 game instead of another mediocre Battlefront game

2 Likes

I don’t remember anything from bfv other than it exists.

+1.

2 Likes

The Titanfall 2 campaign was soooooo good.

1 Like

There has been some hints on Respawn’s Twitter but nothing on actual development of Titanfall 3. I want a new TF maan

Yeah, I want a new Team Fortress as well.

3 Likes

Here you go

Tried it out. Not enough hats for my liking.