Star Wars: The Old Republic

Anyone playing nowadays? I just started a new Imperial Agent Character and it is always more fun with a friend :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve thought about getting back into it since the story is so great, but I’ve got no time… I played at launch A LOT. I took a week off and got a few characters to max.

1 Like

I thought about trying it out since it is free now but I’m still working on GW2 and don’t have time for two games like this

1 Like

Just write me a message if any of you have the time to play some :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like I just spent too much time with this game in the last couple of days :smiley:

ButtStallion Man, when this came out I took two weeks off and got 3 or 4 characters to max…

I play but took a break to play ESO for abit, cause I was getting burnt out on SWTOR and this current event is rather shitty.

Just finished the sniper story and started a jedi. I will do to the DLCs with Sassnja next to the jedi training. No life.

Yeeeee, finally can pay with sold gaming cards :smiley:

1 Like

I think I’m gonna sub for 1 month and finally try it out. After I finish Destiny 2 campaigns, that is.

For 1 month sub you get all the dlcs forever to play even if the sub expires

This is the most fun single player MMO ever. The story was stellar.

How long is the main story?

No idea now with the expansions. There are a bunch of stories depending on which class.

We can add it to our list of games to play together that is never ending…

Haha I don’t care about expansions. Just free stuff

The expansions are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Can we be Sith lovers?

Maybe in real life

2 Likes

Some help to decide do you want to sub or not

F2P can only use chat once per minute!!! That sounds rough.