Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

After SW VII I did not want to rant because secretly I hoped they are going to make this work and all the characters. But after today I can say this is a fcuking chaos. A comedy really. A bad action comedy like all Marvel movies. Because dropping a hilariously bad joke during a massacre can hide any flaws in movies nowadays. The joke is this is not worse than Force Awakens. The feeling as a Star Wars fan to see all breaking down and now realize this trilogy will hardly be better than the prequels is painful. Now I really need to sleep, maybe tomorrow I will say some positive :smiley: Or I stay with my books and imagination.

1 Like

Ok, after thinking about it in the bed, I think it is not that bad. But still, I can name waaay more negative, stupid thing in movie than positive. Still, it is not bad, but not good. Very different. Very hard to write about it without spoilers, so I think I open another discussion with spoilers.

My final SW ratings list after this:

1. Empire Strikes Back
  2. Revenge of the Sith
  3. New Hope
  4. Phantom Menace
  5. Rogue One
  6. The Last Jedi
  7. Return of the Jedi
  8. Force Awakens
  9. Attack of the Clones

buttstallion Tempted to downvote for the first time ever here! Haha. Haven’t seen Last Jedi but;

.1. A New Hope - Despecialized
.2. Empire/Jedi - Despecialized
. 348. Rogue One/Prequels/Ewok Movies
.562623 - THX/Special Editions/Other
.54068946 - Holiday Special
.13709823467895335. Force Awakens.

1 Like

buttstallion Not my favorite in the series but my favorite of the prequels.

Order of favorites
Empire Strikes Back (Because it had snow and I love snow!)
Star Wars a New Hope
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
The Force Awakens
any order you want for the others, I did not like them at all.

One can only hope. I hate the new trilogy.

It’s still gonna be made by Disney. And whatever Disney makes, it’s shit. So meh…

1 Like

Disney has gotta get their return on their investment ten fold. There’s gonna be new Star Wars shit every year or two for the rest of our lives.

Lol that is such a BS rumor it’s not even funny. You seriously think Disney spent a crapload of money on a ride themed after the new trilogy just to scrap it all? They care about money, not story. If anything they’ll just make an entire new thread set later or something.

The fun part is that they have the entire expanded universe to pull from that has nothing to do with the original movies.