Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!

ArsonSami lol Sami :smiley: XD
I hope it is you the same from GTribe my friend :slight_smile:

vijaydasr I am :dancer_tone5:

1 Like

I bought some DLC’s and Enemy Front I wanted to get WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship and it’s DLC but it was not in the cards this year. I would like to try Singularity and the Prototype games too but no money for that. I do have to pick up Assassins Creed Black Flag as I promised it as a giveaway next month in my Facebook group.

1 Like

I don’t really want anything. Bought a couple things for friends because they went and gifted me copies of games they had bought packs of.

1 Like

I got 3D mark

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!:

I got 3D mark

I am still thinking on that one myself.

1 Like

I picked up the Monkey Island remasters for myself, sent a copy to Jason as well, and bought my step son the Deus Ex’s he was missing to have them all for PC. Been a very small spender but at this time I do not have a choice. So many games I want to get for people but just don’t have the means since I had to switch jobs… I promise to get to all of you at some point so please be patient with me :smiley:

3 Likes

Sir_diealot said in Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!:

ShiftySatchmo said in Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!:

I got 3D mark

I am still thinking on that one myself.

Same here.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie I mean there’s not much to it unless you really like overclocking and seeing the impact and whatnot. Great to test out upgrades or new pcs. Worth 5 bucks easily if you’re into that

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie it does show you how bad amd is at physics rendering. Maybe the next gen stuff will be better

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I utilise the free version constantly. I like to twiddle with things, what’s the saying “if you’re not evolving, you’re dying” ? Well that’s me and my set up. I’ve used 3DMark to push my Nano as far as it can without throwing money at it to put it under water. I assume the major benefit is that it launches into the benchmark without the intro sequence?

As someone who owns the Division… (Thanks Joshua Spero) I can say the game is in no way living up to the hype that it was given.

2 Likes

Gorkie 2nd that, have it for ps4 and really disappointed I paid 60 for it.

1 Like

Only0neKnight Makes me glad I won it instead of buying it lol

3 Likes

I snagged Primal Carnage for 79¢!!

4 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming said in Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!:

ArsonSami Reported to Sam Gray / PUCK … puck :confused:

LMAO!!!

So far it’s been a game meant to teach Japanese and Lego hobbit. I want more Lego games. My daughter seems fascinated with them so I can play while she’s awake. So awesome :heart_exclamation:

Gorkie said in Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!:

As someone who owns the Division… (Thanks Joshua Spero) I can say the game is in no way living up to the hype that it was given.

I am lucky, it was given to me. I don’t think to much of it either.

3 Likes

Sir_diealot I’d probably play for a week and give up XD

1 Like

ArsonSami said in Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!:

Sir_diealot I’d probably play for a week and give up XD

That was pretty close to it. It is not what I would call a bad game and if I were into it more I guess I would play it more but it was over hyped.