Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!

Hey friends
Which Game you planning to buy during this Steam Summer Sale.
I am a bit confused actually. A great fan of Assassin’s Creed. So i really wanna buy AC Syndicate but yeah most of my friends know I can’t play anything on my wishlist with the current rig, but apart from that. Is that game worth it. Anybody played it???
And they won’t reduce much money for most of the games I think. I am really dying to play Division but the even after the reduced price it is high for me XD
Any suggestions??? and also tell which games you plan to buy :wink:

vijaydasr Stay away from The Division!

3 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming thats what I was going to say

1 Like

p3ssimist_gΛming ohh ok. the game is not as expected then :thinking:

p3ssimist_gΛming What you think about AC Syndicate
Any better RPG games last year :thinking:

vijaydasr Not sure I have my eye on that also

1 Like

I bought few games for my friends and that was it XD Got 1 game as a gift and im dancing like a stripper in my room and sing u you touch my tralalal my ding ding dong XD

1 Like

ArsonSami Reported to Sam Gray / PUCK … puck :confused:

2 Likes

ArsonSami lol Sami :smiley: XD
I hope it is you the same from GTribe my friend :slight_smile:

vijaydasr I am :dancer_tone5:

1 Like

I bought some DLC’s and Enemy Front I wanted to get WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship and it’s DLC but it was not in the cards this year. I would like to try Singularity and the Prototype games too but no money for that. I do have to pick up Assassins Creed Black Flag as I promised it as a giveaway next month in my Facebook group.

1 Like

I don’t really want anything. Bought a couple things for friends because they went and gifted me copies of games they had bought packs of.

1 Like

I got 3D mark

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!:

I got 3D mark

I am still thinking on that one myself.

1 Like

I picked up the Monkey Island remasters for myself, sent a copy to Jason as well, and bought my step son the Deus Ex’s he was missing to have them all for PC. Been a very small spender but at this time I do not have a choice. So many games I want to get for people but just don’t have the means since I had to switch jobs… I promise to get to all of you at some point so please be patient with me :smiley:

3 Likes

Sir_diealot said in Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!:

ShiftySatchmo said in Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!:

I got 3D mark

I am still thinking on that one myself.

Same here.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie I mean there’s not much to it unless you really like overclocking and seeing the impact and whatnot. Great to test out upgrades or new pcs. Worth 5 bucks easily if you’re into that

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie it does show you how bad amd is at physics rendering. Maybe the next gen stuff will be better

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I utilise the free version constantly. I like to twiddle with things, what’s the saying “if you’re not evolving, you’re dying” ? Well that’s me and my set up. I’ve used 3DMark to push my Nano as far as it can without throwing money at it to put it under water. I assume the major benefit is that it launches into the benchmark without the intro sequence?

As someone who owns the Division… (Thanks Joshua Spero) I can say the game is in no way living up to the hype that it was given.

2 Likes