Steam / Valve news

syncrosis Not intentionally. Awesome :smiley: You sir already earned a copy of HL3 from me. :smiley:

1 Like

buttstallion I’ll expect you to hold up your end of the deal in 2027 when it comes out… in beta

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Nice gesture and opportunity.

Funny :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

buttstallion said in Steam/Valve news:

Funny :smiley: :smiley:

"We have sometimes been conducting our business with practices people may call shady," says fake game publisher whose Steam games got nuked | VG247

1 Like

Steam Sales for everybody!

Introducing Steam Digital Gift Cards

Steam Halloween Sale 2017 is now live.*

Watch for spooky discounts on frightening games and movies across the Steam catalog.

*Offers end at 10AM PDT on November 1st.

1 Like

buttstallion I don’t see anything worth of spending money :stuck_out_tongue:
except maybe this one … but only maybe :slight_smile:
Plague Inc: Evolved

I just completed my Euro Truck Simulator 2 Essentials bundle :smiley:

2 Likes

mark2k77 Plague Inc. is great, played a lot with my brother and also solo.

1 Like

These things never really excite me. If I’m going to buy a game, it’s right after I beat one. If there’s a sale, bonus. If not, oh well.

Phew, only 3 games on my wishlist are on sale. Kinda suckyyyy sale

Bwaaaa! I got tired of waiting & bought the Elite Dangerous Horizons expansion… now 33% off.

Ah well never mind. I’d budgeted it & it just means I have to wait for next purchases.

1 Like

Nice addition commander. O7

1 Like

zmajuga Allows for planetary landings & free updates to the next season of Elite, so it was really a no-brainer for me. I’ve spent about 180hrs in game since I got my hands on a real HOTAS a couple of months ago. So it’s not like I’m not going to get my money’s worth :wink:

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie I’ve sunk 128 hours. You’ll enjoy it. believe me. Especially when you visit Thargoid bases and crash sites. :smiley:

1 Like

zmajuga It’s what I’m doing, visiting all the attacked mega ships & Battlegroups. Haven’t picked up the main story mission for the Guardian site that sets it all off. To much fun being had doing my own thing!

1 Like