Steam / Valve news

I am a little sad (but totally understand) that my Origin version of EA Play doesn’t work in Steam.

Yeah games run from steam. And origin too.

Meh, it’s not often I willingly give ea money. I’m not going to bother with it. If the game’s on steam and they didn’t fuck the game up with mtx like they usually do, I’ll just buy the game on steam.

1 Like

if you want a sub, I am loving Xbox game pass for pc right now. For 3-4 euros it is pretty decent, playing MS Flight Sim, Tell my why, Wasteland 3, all new titles for almost nothing. And Halo remaster, Carrion still in progress.

I only want to play one EA game a year at most so I’ll just buy them

I wanted to play Need For Speed Heat so I’m considering paying for a year of EA Play because it’s cheaper than the game, and I might even play something else in the year I have it.

2 Likes

Same reason why I’m subbing it. As soon as I finish Gears of War 4, I think NFS Heat is the next game for me to play it.

2 Likes

It looks like a game I’ll enjoy a lot but I don’t see myself playing it again after my initial run. Which makes EA Play perfect for it.

1 Like

And then there’s this

2 Likes

Electronic Assholes trying to shove their games anywhere. :smiley:

And I’m one of the assholes who’s gonna play the games. Nice asshole community <3

1 Like

:laughing:

2 Likes

Wait so my Game Pass will include EA now? Good thing I didn’t sign up for EA Play on Steam.

1 Like

I am using Xbox game pass for pc for 3 months now I guess I can stay the holidays :smiley: I always wanted to try the newer Mirrors Edge.

edit: they are doubling the price of the game pass from next week so I am not sure anymore. It was good for 5 euros.

10 euros monthly for 200 games. What the hell are they doing? Outrageous!!!111111

3 Likes

Kinda weird there isn’t way more pirate themed games.

It comes down to so many ways to do it wrong and an abundance of abusers.

The full schedule of events in the Digital Tabletop Fest, and an option to set up a multitude of reminders, are available on Steam.

4 Likes