Still here

and this time, I actually wrote my password down in hopes of remembering it. hahaha. XD

But honestly, (although I did forget it!) I usually am not online on Sundays and Wednesdays, those are my busiest days of the week.

Polekatt I write down all of my passwords xD I think I have at least 25-30

2 Likes

I made this one new & memorable. It may be a new way of choosing passwords for me.

Adnan_Popara Yup same I have a notepad at my desk that is about 3 pages deep now that is nothing but passwords, and recovery codes.

I usually do that also, but it was so late or I was either tired when I made this one, so I thought I would remember it when i got to work today. But, nope!! I tried a couple different combinations, and stopped before I inadvertently locked myself out. XD

wrote it down on a post it so I can change it on the desktop when I get home tonight, and put it on the “master” (and secure, mind you!) list.

I am afraid to do memorable ones, because I figure if anyone knows me, they might could figure it out.

MyLifeForAiur now that you mentioned recovery codes, I lost my origin recovery codes and I cannot for the life of me find them anywhere

1 Like

Adnan_Popara That sucks, I had that happen with an e-mail before. Had to call customer support to recover the account.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur found them! oh man what a relief xD

2 Likes

I am having a brain aneurysm from reading this. Use LastPass or something instead!

3 Likes

teh_g
bah! post -it notes ftw!!

teh_g I have trust issues okay!!

Polekatt said in Still here:

teh_g
bah! post -it notes ftw!!

staaahhhhhhhpppppppppppppppppppp

MyLifeForAiur said in Still here:

teh_g I have trust issues okay!!

shhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

teh_g said in Still here:

I am having a brain aneurysm from reading this. Use LastPass or something instead!

I too use Lastpass… can’t be bothered to remember them all, except for the banking… that one does not get saved anywhere.

2 Likes

Ub6 and random gen passwords ruuuule

1 Like