Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls

Germany but it doesn’t really matter. I pay the same price here in Germany as the poor folks in Bosnia. Eastern Europe countries have a different pricing though.
To Valve/Steam, Europe and Eastern Europe are like 2 different continents or maybe even planets.

They should give the option to pay the regional price : /

Haha @ShiftySatchmo said that at least 500 times already. I don’t know how he managed to buy RE4 for me though. That game was $4.99/4.99 euros on sale. But he couldn’t buy the DMC collection which was 20ish dollars/euros. I think there is a way to trick the regional price thing if you buy the game that’s 4.99 or something.

1 Like

What does the game cost for Germans?

They all cost 27.99 haha

How do I find the digital steam card lol. Sounds like I’m on a quest.

If I tell you, that would look like I’m trying to leech a game from you and I don’t want that haha.

But in case you want to buy digital steam cards to someone, just go to the store and in the left upper corner you’ll see some Steam gift cards. Click on it and voila!

Canadian rupees are on the way lol

1 Like

The quoting on this thread is intense :laughing:

1 Like

And you ruined it…

1 Like

Sorry, sir

look into my eyes!

2 Likes

Can you drive Neptune around the world??

Not manually. First Histy moded the bike for time travel. Then Nep got trapped inside it. She’s how you travel between sega eras.

It all makes so much sense now.

2 Likes

What is the gameplay? Based on your screenshots it looks like a visual novel, but you hate those.

RPG. Dungeons. Navigate in 3rd person. Encounters confine you to a small ring. Strategically move party around in ring. Turn based.

1 Like

Sounds like parasite eve

I don’t remember what that game is like.

1 Like