sYnCroSis *** August Gamer Challenge

I just beat The Last of Us for the third time. Still one of the best games I’ve ever played. Story isn’t a new concept completely (I Am Legend), but what they add to the story to make it its very own journey is what makes it truly special. The characters and their bond, their development, and their journey is what keeps you coming back for more. 10/10 without a doubt.

*****If you don’t want spoilers, avoid looking at all the screenshots I’m posting below this. If you do checkout the screenshots, I hope you enjoy. Some were for fun, some were for the beauty. Photo mode makes every game better, like in Mordor.

NEXT UP IS HELLBLADE THANKS TO ShiftySatchmo WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEKEKEKEKHEHEHEHHEHEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

!

syncrosis hellblade also has photo mode :wink:

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo but does it have… giraffes?

3 Likes

syncrosis quite possibly

Euro Truck Simulator 2 also have photo mode. Try it :smiley:

1 Like

Ninja Theory has made some games I really like. Heavenly Sword was amazing. Enslaved was a great game… but, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice was on its own level way way way up high.

Wow… I haven’t marathoned through a SP game in ages. I started it last night and played an hour… then I just put 5-6 hours more into it tonight bc I couldn’t stop.

I really don’t want to say too much bc I walked into the experience knowing nothing and was blown away by it. I’ll just say random words to describe it: Crazy, Insane, Psychotic, Beautiful, Tragic, Emotional, Sad, Epic, Dueling, Scary, Memorable, Replay.

Couple of screenshots below but I limited those as well to not spoil anything. Play this freakin game… 9.5/10

Not sure what to play now LOL.

3 Likes

To the Moon is one of the worst games I’ve ever played… <---- that’s the exact opposite of how I feeeeeellll!

Holy cow, just finished this all in one day bc I wanted to follow the emotions from Hellblade and play another emotional game. It is immediately one of my top 10 favorite games of all time. The music and story telling is absolutely masterful…

To put it at a 50,000 ft. view, you experience a man’s lifetime worth of memories before he dies. Good luck not feeling like your heart is taking a major beating…

I have to give it a 10/10… I’ve played nothing like it, I can’t find a flaw, and I want to play through it with my wife and watch her cry her eyes out lol…

I donno what I’m playing next but good freakin luck topping this one…

0_1502557328451_to the moon.jpg

5 Likes

syncrosis Eternal Senia!

syncrosis A Bird Story should also be great, but I haven’t played it yet.

1 Like

I beat Bioshock again for the 3rd?? time. First time playing the remaster. You all know this game so no need for a longer review. Working my way up to Bioshock Infinite’s Burial at Sea DLC.

3 Likes