sYnCroSis *** July Gamer Challenge

katsuo personally I’d rather not play a game that encourages you to bang pretty much whoever you want, whenever you want, etc. Same way I don’t like supporting games that drop f bombs every second for the sake of doing it. Just morally I make decisions to skip some games or t.v. and that’s my decision. Not condemning anyone who has a different point of view.

syncrosis I understand you but are you sure you are talking about Witcher 3? Banging is optional. You can avoid having sex with any of these female characters (and there are like 4 that you can sleep with). F bombs…eh, you’ll find that in the game rarely. And if you are not a completionist and focus only on main story, you’ll probably never hear a bad word from any of these characters. You are definitely missing out a great story. But if it’s your decision not to play the game, I respect that. There are better games anyway lol

syncrosis tell that to f***ing gears of F***ing war!

Hahaha I forgot that asterisks do things here

shiftysatchmo it was really only Ice T’s character in Gears 3 that said an F bomb every other. Katsuo from everything I’ve read online, the whore house is mandatory to finish the game. Is that true? I know the Witcher has some language but am not concerned there as I heard it’s not every other word. BUT, with the sex stuff I heard some of it isn’t optional. I did also hear you can skip through the cutscenes, but as I mentioned, the whore house is mandatory.

syncrosis Haha there is a brothel that Dandelion (I think it was him) opened. In it, you won’t find a single soul and you’ll only do detective work there and nothing else. You won’t even find NPCs in there (not counting Zoltan who’s helping you with the detective work). The mission is to find all clues regarding the quest, that’s about it.

As for other Witcher games, I don’t really remember. But then again, Witcher 1 and 2 weren’t that good so I’d skip these games if I were you.

katsuo wow, then I guess people online are idiots. They made it sound like you’re in a brothel surrounded by sex… hmmmmmm

syncrosis There are brothels around the world. I found only one in Novigrad. But they are completely optional and you won’t even notice them even if you try to 100% the game. Pretty well hidden lol

syncrosis You’ll probably see more sex in No Man’s Sky than in Witcher 3 LOL

I just beat Crash Bandicoot: Warped to round out the Crash Nsane Collection.

In my opinion, Warped is the best of the 3 but still had a few flaws. Overall, a wonderful trip down memory lane. Now onto The Last of Us!

2 Likes