teh g - 2018 Gamer Challenge

ecbf1c0337f0623160ac56c89d64d601

3 Likes

The game was fun, and most of it was pretty funny. I think I like slight innuendo about anal probing, but having to probe someone was a bit disconcerting.

Just beat Celeste. @ShiftySatchmo said I had to beat it or he would never talk to me again. It was a pretty tough platformer with some interesting mechanics. Shockingly there was a reasonable story that had some feels involved. Music was nice, it used a cool mix if pixel art for gameplay and what looked like drawn out stills for cutscenes. I’d give it a solid 8/10. Definitely a good game to get if you are into platformers at all.

2 Likes

Nice spoiler screenshot XD

1 Like

The TASBot run of Celeste was insane. Watching the couch freak out over stuff was awesome.

I’m hoping I just forgot to mark something as complete between now and July…

I finally beat Shadow of War. I was super burned out on it since I beat Shadow of Mordor immediately before Shadow of War came out. It was a solid game. There were some insanely easy parts, while some of the captain / warchief fights were dumb hard and had me getting angry.

Definitely a fun game if you are into the open world style of Assassin’s Creed or are into the Middle Earth lore. I’d give it a solid 8/10. To 100% the game (thank God I didn’t hit the issue @sYnCroSis did), it took me 25h 58m.

4 Likes

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

There was no issue. @syncrosisis just a freaking noob.

1 Like

UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHGHGHGHGGHGGHGNOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes