teh g -- October Gamer Challenge

I suck at finishing games.

I did beat Shovel Knight today. Some day I will go back and play the DLC, but for now, I need to press on! The game was fun, it was a classic style side scrolling adventure. Like Legend of Zelda 2 if it was actually good! The music was good, the controls were tight, and it offered quite a challenge. I’d give it a solid 8/10.

teh_g Shovel Knight looks awesome. One day I’ll get around to playing it.

mylifeforaiur said in teh g -- October Gamer Challenge:

teh_g Shovel Knight looks awesome. One day I’ll get around to playing it.

It was a good one. Very much a classic side scroller.

1 Like

FINALLY beat Hellblade. It was a great game. I really miss these “shorter” story-driven games. They did a fantastic job with the story, keeping you engaged in it, fantastic combat, etc. I’d definitely rate this at 10/10.

5 Likes

teh_g it’s GOTYYYY

teh_g said in teh g -- October Gamer Challenge:

FINALLY beat Hellblade. It was a great game. I really miss these “shorter” story-driven games. They did a fantastic job with the story, keeping you engaged in it, fantastic combat, etc. I’d definitely rate this at 10/10.

teh_g I’m about three hours in and I’m enjoying it a lot. Really cool moments where I get confused about what I have to do then I realize the voices are pretty much telling me what to do.

3 Likes

mylifeforaiur just like real life

2 Likes

mylifeforaiur It is stellar. The story is just fantastic. I actually could see this just being a movie.

1 Like

teh_g but everyone in the audience would need surround sound headsets

shiftysatchmo said in teh g -- October Gamer Challenge:

Look, I don’t come up with plans, I’m just an idea man!

1 Like

shiftysatchmo said in teh g -- October Gamer Challenge:

It might be more expensive but I think they should reserve half the seats to undercover employees who just whisper to the people around them.

1 Like

mylifeforaiur “She needs to buy more popcorn…” “NO! No no no…He can’t go to the bathroom yet. A good part is coming up.”

1 Like