Tesoro Excalibur RGB Mechnical Gaming Keyboard Review

Hey guys, I’m a bit of a peripheral lover so try to get is as many as I can. Today, I have the Tesoro Excalibur Spectrum in which comes with Kail switches in either blue, red or brown from what I’ve seen. This keyboard is on the cheaper side for a mech board and doesn’t have an over the top design or features. It is definitely worth a look should you be considering getting something and are not looking to spend insane amounts of money.

Review Link: http://www.enostech.com/tesoro-excalibur-spectrum-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-review/

Beautiful! I’m actually searching for something like that. Simple design but with those LED thingies. WANT! Btw I saw that there is a Tesoro Excalibur V2 keyboard. How different is that one from the Spectrum?

1 Like

Katsuo Honestly, it appears the only noticeable difference will be the V2 only has blue LED, VS the Spectrum has RGB. Other than that, comparing their specs they are just about identical from what I can see.

Is very nice im looking something similar but with extended thing for the hand XD

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 On Amazon the V2 is almost $25 cheaper than the Spectrum :’(
In any case, now I know for what I should save up money. I really like this keyboard! Thanks for the review!

1 Like

ArsonSami said in Tesoro Excalibur RGB Mechnical Gaming Keyboard Review:

Is very nice im looking something similar but with extended thing for the hand XD

Are you talking about a wrist rest? As you can always purchase those separate if need be :smiley:

Katsuo No worries man and it’s a good keyboard and yeah, if the V2 is $25 cheaper, I would go with that as well lol. I only ever use blue LEDs myself outside of testing.

1 Like