Thanks Gabor mate!

Big thanks to Gabor ButtStallion for gifting Civilization V to me! I forgot to do this yesterday due to work, but today there was no excuse! I am greatly indebted to you my friend!

I love such kind acts and I also love to return in kind! I am preparing yet another sharing spree, prepare yourselves! As for you Gabor, I have something special planned for you ^^ Thanks again mate!

No need to do it, I have plenty of games I did not played :smiley: One of my TB hdd is full with my Steam library :smiley: And in the next weeks, I wont be able to play :stuck_out_tongue: Just enjoy it and write me if you want to be destroyed by my civilization :smiley:

3 Likes

Alex said in /404:

Big thanks to Gabor ButtStallion for gifting Civilization V to me! I forgot to do this yesterday due to work, but today there was no excuse! I am greatly indebted to you my friend!

I love such kind acts and I also love to return in kind! I am preparing yet another sharing spree, prepare yourselves! As for you Gabor, I have something special planned for you ^^ Thanks again mate!

Civ V is awesome. Hopefully you don’t have any plans for the next week.