Thanks Maxamilisav!

He loves me so he got me Resident Evil 2! I still won’t marry him though.

1 Like

Phew…avoided marriage! Mission completed!

6 Likes

Is it out? Or did you preorder? Or did he troll you and gift you the original game?

He pre ordered. Reviews are out but it releases Friday. I would have been ok with the original I loved that game haha. I remember I finished it in one night with a friend way back when.

I wish he just waited. Every little bit counts in discouraging preorder culture. : /

He probably wanted the pre order discount. Cheap bastard!

Meh…preorders are ok. I can get new games cheaper.

I knew it :laughing:

You’re the reason you need a spreadsheet to understand what version of a game to get from ubisoft.

I can guarantee you, they would still have 50 different editions of their games even if preordering doesn’t exist.

Still, preordering non-physical goods needs to go away. They still chisel content out of the game to offer per-order chumps as a reward. Digital games, have infinite copies, you have no reason to preorder.

The reason is ~20 euros cheaper games. I got RE2 Remake for 40ish euros. Pretty sure that’s a damn good deal for a game that’s about to release.

What is about to release and the internet is full of 9 out of 10 reviews :stuck_out_tongue: We have a game night planned on Friday to play it on ps4 with friends. The fb event was made a year ago so yes we waited a bit. Totally worth the 40 euros :smiley:

Still not worth preordering. I’d rather pay more money than add to the metrics that tell them to keep doing preorders.

It’s 25% off on GMG today