The Division

So it was free too play this weekend. I played it in beta and it was meh at best back then. After all the updates it’s actually a really fun game! I put 18 hours into in 2 days 14 of those in the first day! Yes i have no life! So who wants to buy me the full version so i can continue my journey? Lmao. Anyone else in the same boat as me? Didn’t care much for it in beta but love it now?

I played and beat it a couple of months after launch and thought it was boring and repetitive XD

1 Like

I told youuuuuuuuu. The game is super fun!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I agree!

Katsuo it is both fun and frustrating! Also still buggy. I fell through the map. It is I think a first in gaming for me despite playing other games notorious for that issue! The wife was watching and suddenly i was falling and her​ and i just started laughing.

Spinalfailed The only bug I found is that you can kill a dog. That’s also the only thing I found in the game to be frustrating. Why is that a featureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. But hey, at least you laughed at your bug. My bug was overly depressive and sad. XD

1 Like

Spinalfailed Welcome to my pain. I won this at one point and have been thinking about doing it all again lol

1 Like

Katsuo yeah i was saddened that i could kill a dog as well. Killed a rat too!

You do have it now. :slight_smile: Enjoy bro.

Spinalfailed I fell through the map dozens of times in that game… All to the delight of ShiftySatchmo teh_g nanderman

3 Likes

sYnCroSis best part of the game, hands down.

sYnCroSis Oh my god you too? I had this issue back on r9 270 and a APU CPU setup so many times it was discerning.

sYnCroSis said in The Division:

Spinalfailed I fell through the map dozens of times in that game… All to the delight of ShiftySatchmo teh_g nanderman

It was pretty great. I think it happened to me once.

I will have to try it again when I can return to gaming.