The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now the highest-rated PC game of all time

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has become the highest-rated PC game in the world, according to Metacritic’s user score rankings.

Previously, the top spot was held by Portal, the revolutionary 3D puzzle-platformer by Valve.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has seen massive success across all platforms, receiving stellar reviews and two exceptional expansion packs featuring a ton of new content.

Interestingly, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is also the first title in the last 6 years to feature in Metacritic’s top 30 PC games of all time.

These rankings are defined by user score, and subsequently do not reflect the aggregate rankings given by reviewers, but rather the general consensus expressed by gamers.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is CD Projekt RED’s best-selling game, and the developer hopes to deliver the same high standard of content in its upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.

This game is fantastic. I need to finish it one of these days…

Some more reviews on it:

2 Likes

teh_g My back has been giving me issues lately, my fault with the walking and weight lifting but I have not been able to game much because of it. That and I was sick a few days.

1 Like

If you own this game on steam, psn, or xbl you can get a free copy on gog. I don’t personally care, but it seems like a good deal for people who own it on console.

I had that thread muted due to not giving a shit about gog.