The Witcher TV series from Netflix

Because political correctness and inclusion. :wink:

I played the games ( and already reinstalled The Witcher 3) never read the books but i am satisfied with season 2. Yes, it could have more monster hunting and Geralt but it is showing exactly the kind of story i was interested while playing it. And it is much easier to enjoy it, after you totally destroy your expectations since gaming ports are usually crap. I didnt expect miracle, didnt get it now, but enjoyed it.

1 Like

I’ve watched through it twice now. The first time by myself, then again with the girlfriend. I don’t have much issue with the first six episodes. Still again with episode seven and that newly introduced witch character taking over Ciri, I still hate that. All and all I think it is an enjoyable show for the most part. The girlfriend was really enjoying it and she has never read the books or played the games.

The origin prequel does seem weird, timing wise, I just wish they would focus on the regular show. I have a weird feeling I’ll enjoy the prequel more though because it is removed from the books, so I won’t be comparing it the whole time.

1 Like

I hope the gap between the second season and third one is not huge because of origin. I kinda don’t want to wait again for a million years for a new season. Blood origin is for me like a anime filler lol

1 Like

We finally got to watch Season 2.

I have to say I really liked it. I have not read the books, so I don’t know what is different, and I did not have any expectations. My wife has never read the books OR played the game, and she loved the show.

I had no problems with the show, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Everything past episode 1 wasn’t in the books. That’s really my biggest issue with it. Even still got enjoyment from it though. I think it would be a lot better if I didn’t know the source material to compare it to.

1 Like