this is a bad graph

0_1502375455192_ac5ed437-c9cb-4978-85a0-dde6e6328c99-image.png

That’s why it is important to look at the numbers!

teh_g How is it bad? Totally correct. This is just the way to highlight how bad amd is :smiley:

Damn. That difference. Crazy!

buttstallion said in this is a bad graph:

teh_g How is it bad? Totally correct. This is just the way to highlight how bad amd is :smiley:

BAD TROLL IS BAD

2 Likes

What I want to know is why they thought having fractions of FPS was a useful thing…

teh_g 68 and 68.7 fps is a huge difference.

1 Like

It’s hardly a 0.7 fps difference. And before anyone says threadripper isn’t for gaming - neither is 7900x.

1 Like

Who here has about a grand to drop on a CPU? Argument over.

shiftysatchmo I know a guy or 2. teh_g, sYnCroSis . Want more?

1 Like

shiftysatchmo I can’t even afford g4560 at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

bu bu but it’s new and has shiney, I want one :smiley: And it’s big so it will help me over compensate for things :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

letsgetit1220 I need CS GO at a zillion FPS!

adnan_popara wait those are all at 1080p. Who would be using that setup and not be running at least 1440?! Show me some 4k benches

katsuo said in this is a bad graph:

shiftysatchmo I know a guy or 2. teh_g, sYnCroSis . Want more?

I can’t drop a grand. I could plan for it I guess…

1 Like

shiftysatchmo these are streaming +recording + gaming benchmarks. That’s why it’s at 1080p

adnan_popara said in this is a bad graph:

shiftysatchmo these are streaming +recording + gaming benchmarks. That’s why it’s at 1080p

Pshhh, I game at 1440p and stream at 1080, ez

katsuo it’s true, I make Mark Cuban look like a filthy peasant… jkkkkk. I probably won’t touch my build for a while. When I beat this and past generation back log games on my “this gen” pc, then I’ll build a NG pc for NG games

1 Like

syncrosis Of course you are not going to touch your build. You already bought all the new CPUs and GPUs even before they were released or announced. You’re already into next gen.

1 Like

I always pick whats cheapest and play anything as long as i can run it even with 3 fps and upgrade every 10-12 years get on my level

1 Like