Titanfall 2 Review Dump

Post Titanfall 2 reviews from around the web here.

(Not your own reviews. You should make those standalone topics.)

9/10

4 hours campaign :angry:

1 Like

Katsuo said in Titanfall 2 Review Dump:

Haha I’ve heard 5 and 6. We all know people play this for multiplayer! At least they say the campaign is good.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Titanfall 2 Review Dump:

Haha I’ve heard 5 and 6. We all know people play this for multiplayer! At least they say the campaign is good.

I’m pretty sure the entire game is way better than the first Titanfall 2. So, short campaign, not a big deal. Better than nothing :grin:

1 Like

Katsuo true, and I actually have a chance of beating a game that short XD

1 Like

http://www.gamesradar.com/titanfall-2-review/

4.5/5

7/10 (This is what happens when a reviewer sucks at a game, BURN)

ShiftySatchmo "…its multiplayer that often feel hamstrung by difficult to understand design choices. "
Yep the reviewer sucks at the game. Also the ones that are commenting down below in comment section suck too.
Gamers nowadays are nothing but a bunch wussies that can’t even give a proper argument or anything similar to tell us why the game is “off”.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo "…its multiplayer that often feel hamstrung by difficult to understand design choices. "
Yep the reviewer sucks at the game. Also the ones that are commenting down below in comment section suck too.
Gamers nowadays are nothing but a bunch wussies that can’t even give a proper argument or anything similar to tell us why the game is “off”.

Haha exactly. I will never forget I watched a video review of the first Mirror’s Edge, and the reviewer gave it a low score because the “flow” kept being broken up by missed jumps and dying. It was like he wanted to just play Mirror’s Edge: Speed Walking Simulator. Why are some games scored low for being challenging, while others (like Souls) are scored high for it? Madness!

1 Like

Haha exactly. I will never forget I watched a video review of the first Mirror’s Edge, and the reviewer gave it a low score because the “flow” kept being broken up by missed jumps and dying. It was like he wanted to just play Mirror’s Edge: Speed Walking Simulator. Why are some games scored low for being challenging, while others (like Souls) are scored high for it? Madness!

Or when they gave 8.0 to Witcher 3 because Geralt is a whore and they didn’t liked that part of the game. xD

1 Like

Not a full review but I think this belongs here.

9/10

ShiftySatchmo Did you know that some shitty analyst company said that Titanfall 2 will have some shitty sales. They predict it to be around 6 million sold copies. 6 million copies are now considered to be bad sales. I wanted to do a facepalm but I have a headache.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Did you know that some shitty analyst company said that Titanfall 2 will have some shitty sales. They predict it to be around 6 million sold copies. 6 million copies are now considered to be bad sales. I wanted to do a facepalm but I have a headache.

Haha original estimate was 9 million that’s why

Haha original estimate was 9 million that’s why

Yeah because 6 million is a disappointing overall.

1 Like

Katsuo :’(

1 Like

https://youtu.be/NCZ_uZpdvOs

1 Like