Tomb Raider Movie Trailer

Is it going to be a good game adaptation? We’ll see, so far, so good.

buttstallion Looks like they actually took a lot from the video game for once.

2 Likes

syncrosis said in Tomb Raider Movie Trailer:

buttstallion Looks like they actually took a lot from the video game for once.

exactly what i tought, i really dig this movie

2 Likes

syncrosis https://youtu.be/3gcGxLwC29I

(teh_g why is it that sometimes the preview mode does not work? :smiley: )
(And now the tagging is wrong as well :smiley: )

buttstallion Worked for me :dagger:

You need to put the link on a new line to get the embed link to work. I think for YouTube it changed a bit and doesn’t load until you submit the post. No idea why the tag didn’t work…

2 Likes

teh_g Right, I knew I have to start a new line…just totally forgot it, sorry :smiley: teh_g Now the tag is working as well. :smiley:

1 Like

Unfortunately, after watching the trailer I’ve set my expectations really low. Hope I’m proven wrong. :fingers_crossed_tone1:

Couldn’t they find someone else for Lara. Someone that looks…a bit more mature and not like a 16 y/o jigglyjogger.

1 Like

katsuo You are right … she looks really young, but I think it is wanted since it should show the beginning of her journey. But I would prefer someone who looks a little bit more like the Lara Croft we know from the games too.

1 Like

peaceleon Or maybe we are getting too damn old. Hmmmm

Honestly Angelina was a good casting for the more matured Lara. This new actress doesn’t remind me of Lara at all…

2 Likes

syncrosis said in Tomb Raider Movie Trailer:

Honestly Angelina was a good casting for the more matured Lara. This new actress doesn’t remind me of Lara at all…

I agree. Angelina actually looked like older Lara in a way. New girl just doesn’t have the resemblance to young Lara.

You all just miss the boobs. Harsh truth. Face it. :smiley:

1 Like

buttstallion No. We want to see a tomb raider. Not my little pony raider.

katsuo I’d pay to see My Little Pony Raider…

1 Like

syncrosis Well, you will see it in the new Tomb Raider movie xd

katsuo I don’t want to see it in the new Tomb Raider movie! I wanna see it in the My Little Pony Raider movie! That’s what I paid for!

1 Like