Umm guys...

I won a GTribe beast? xD Damn, can’t believe it still :smiley:

Umm, well, damn you, I did not win again :smiley: Great holiday present for sure, use it well. But I am sure you only won, because they want to turn you on their side and to leave us. Dirty move.

1 Like

Congratz bro :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion Never! I shall use it against them to… game… wait… how will that be turned against them? ah who cares :smiley: woohooo :smiley:

1 Like

milkywayman congrats bro :smiley: you really deserved it

1 Like

is it actually a beast this time? a lot of the beasts I saw pre-ban were mostly mediocre hardware with shitty cases.

Well compared to mine it is hehe
https://www.gamingtribe.com/giveaway/uprising

1 Like

milkywayman said in Umm guys...:

Well compared to mine it is hehe
The Massive Uprising Giveaway | Powered by GTribe

yup, still budget parts lol

Awesome! Congrats! Looks like a good enough system to me.

gord0 That AMD cpu is quite old, but beside that, a budget, but great 1080p rig.

1 Like

Congrats and do enjoy. Nice little rig :smiley:

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 Thanks :smiley:

schlitty Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Does that mean you’ll post more World of Warships/Tanks videos? Oh god. (jk)
Congrats! Use it wisely!

1 Like

schlitty said in Umm guys...:

Awesome! Congrats! Looks like a good enough system to me.

Good but no beast. My my primary and secondary rigs have FX9590 processors at 5ghz and 4.7ghz respectively and 2 FuryX and 2 290x cards respectively.

Also the R9 4xx series doesn’t yet have a flagship card which would be 490x or some sort of Fury successor.

RX 480 only beats the R9 Fury X in price and looks: UserBenchmark: AMD R9 Fury-X vs RX 480

It’s much closer to the R9 290x but still only wins in the price and looks categories: http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-RX-480-vs-AMD-R9-290X/3634vs2166

And the cpus: UserBenchmark: AMD FX-8370 vs FX-9590

Also, my main rig’s hardware is all over a year old.

So yes, definately decent hardware, but no beast. I also know there’s more in there besides cpus and gpus, but those are the only things that matter in the scenario in which you are trying to decide if a pc is a beast or not. xD… it’s just always irked me how they keep calling them beasts when they’re just slightly better than middle of the road hardware.

3 Likes

gord0 show off <3

3 Likes

Congratulations, it is a great update for you, I’m just happy for you, enjoy it :wink:

1 Like

oh wow, congratulations!!! Beast or no, if its better than what you have, then its a good win!

2 Likes

:thumbsup_tone2: Congrats! :thumbsup_tone2:

1 Like

Congrats man!

1 Like