Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

We waited long enough. Who played the first one?
So far it isn’t Epic exclusive :smiley:
(Already reinstalled the old one with the unofficial patch)

2 Likes

I played the first one. Still have my t-shirt that I got from pre ordering it even!

(I also played Redemption in 2000 if you remember that one!)

And I stayed up late last night to watch the live announcement of this.

excited, why must I wait a year!!!

2 Likes

Brujah clan member here. :smiling_imp:

Played Redemption and Bloodlines and pen&paper game. :smiley:

…and reinstalling both games on GOG.

2 Likes

Played it waaaay back, last time I didn’t even finish it because back then cloud save was non existing and lost a 50-60 hour when my hard drive failed.
Started my first ventrue yesterday, so far going well, this game is still epic.

1 Like

New videooooo

First gameplay trailer :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Looks good. Gonna wait until it comes to game pass xD

It’s on my wish list.

V:tMB2 has been postponed to post 2021 now. AND, the developer studio is being totally replaced.

Good.

I was afraid they were going to totally mess up a game that I would really be looking forward to, if done correctly. Hoping the new studio will fix things and do it right.

1 Like

Was the other studio bad or something? Never played Vampire games so I don’t know anything about it.

They were more concerned with making a political/social statement than they were of making a good game. Now its ok to be concerned with stuff like that, just don’t make it a focal point and force it on people who just want to be entertained, play a game, or watch a movie.

The original was was one of the more awesome role playing games ever made.

1 Like

Yesterday, Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong got recommended for me to pre-purchase it. What is this nowwwwwwwww? Prequel to Bloodlines?

huh. I had not even heard of this one. Be interesting to see some gameplay.