website icon poll!

Polekatt
Is this what you mean :slight_smile: Sorry if it is not. I didnt get it actually then :smiley: if it is not what you mean just draw it on a paper and show me… Then i will understand :slight_smile: Thanks for your appreciation to my designs :slight_smile: <3

Sgt_T8ie Actually I used that arrow as E with a meaning of Turn towards G. G for Gaming and since E is symbolized as a part of the arrow. completely meaning Turn towards Gaming Exodus. But I know it is bit complicated for others to perceive what I mean actually with that designs :smiley:

Thanks Jason :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 Thanks bro for that words :slight_smile: <3 I am sad I didnt get any jobs though hehe with this small scale designing :smiley: i try a lot with this talent but there are a lot others who are TALENTED actually hehe.
Thanks for encouraging me bro <3

vijaydasr said in website icon poll!:

Polekatt
Is this what you mean :slight_smile: Sorry if it is not. I didnt get it actually then :smiley: if it is not what you mean just draw it on a paper and show me… Then i will understand :slight_smile: Thanks for your appreciation to my designs :slight_smile: <3

The top one is very close, but it wasn’t exactly what I was talking about. When I tried to draw it on paper, and was getting ready to post it, and I realized that I liked that top new one, much better than any of the three I tried to draw out!

1 Like

Polekatt said in website icon poll!:

vijaydasr said in website icon poll!:

Polekatt

The top one is very close, but it wasn’t exactly what I was talking about. When I tried to draw it on paper, and was getting ready to post it, and I realized that I liked that top new one, much better than any of the three I tried to draw out!

Yeah, this one is awesome!

2 Likes