Welcome to the Roleplaying Corner!

Welcome to the roleplaying section of Gaming Exodus!

Please feel free to post anything related to roleplaying and gaming in here, regardless of whether it is PC, or tabletop.

Character backgrounds, Stories that you write, Adventures your character has in game, Screenshots, Discussions or Questions about roleplaying in games, all posts are welcome! If you aren’t sure, don’t worry, post anyway, we can figure out where it goes later!

If you post a story, and prefer to have your story thread stay your story only, it is perfectly acceptable to post another thread for discussion. If you don’t make another thread, then it is assumed that you do not mind the discussion being in the same thread as your story. If you post a story, and you decide later that you want a separate discussion thread, then no problem, just make the thread and let me know and I can move it for you!

Above all, have fun!

Here’s a question for teh_g. If I want to see screenshots of everyone’s RP characters from various games would I make those topics here or in screenshots?!

ShiftySatchmo said in Welcome to the Roleplaying Corner!:

Here’s a question for teh_g. If I want to see screenshots of everyone’s RP characters from various games would I make those topics here or in screenshots?!

I guess screenshots? I dunno.

ShiftySatchmo said in Welcome to the Roleplaying Corner!:

I thought that might be a question, after I reread what I posted.

Here was my thought-

If it creates or adds to a story, (like my Skyrim one), or you want to do a character profile/history, and show the character you are talking about, put it here.

If its just a random screen shot of the character, then then it would probably go best in Screenshots.

2 Likes

Polekatt I like it

2 Likes

I used to play a browser role playing game some years ago. It was on a forum and the story played by posts on topics. There were 2 or 3 factions with their secret subforum and a main subforum visible to all. It was very cool.

2 Likes

Great idea for a sub forum! And curse you Polekatt just uninstalled Skyrim to do a fresh install - I’d rather start fresh with a set of modern mods than spend longer patching my existing game… off to Nexus to start the mod selection. Any in particular I should definitely install or avoid?

Sgt_T8ie
If I can figure out how to pm, I’ll send you a link to the guide I used. I imagine this could be a whole topic in itself. LOL

1 Like