What anime are you watching?

Only0neKnight It’s Nanatsu no Taizai you noob hahah. Watched them both but I stopped watching FairyTale because I didn’t liked the season 2 much.

demons6i6x I liked Parasyte…not sure if that’s horror really.

Katsuo hmm, I’ll have to check out Hell girl them, I like having to pay attention

demons6i6x I’d recommend Deadman Wonderland over Hell Girl if I were you. Or even Elfen Lied. I really liked that one. But it’s more gory than horror.

Katsuo Noob or not, fking love 7 Deadly Sins, hilarious as shit

ShiftySatchmo Kiseijuu sei no Kakuritsu* XD

Katsuo too lazy to figure out what that means. I will assume it means you’re buying me Civ VI and maybe a Vive

Only0neKnight I recommend you to watch Beelzebub. It’s action comedy. I freaking cried from laughter. It’s awesome. :smiley:

Katsuo That was actually next on suggestions on Netflix lol

Only0neKnight Really? Well, because of that I’m going to sub to Netflix now haha

Katsuo Its where ive been watching em all

Only0neKnight I watch em for free huehue. But I subscribed to Crunchyroll a month ago. Love the 1080p quality

2 Likes

Only0neKnight mee too mee too some of the girls on there are like crazy hot/ makes me want to go to comic con as a animee chicky

Katsuo I like crunchy roll a lot. Netflix is ok but doesn’t have some of what I want to watch, or at least not soon enough

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo It’s a bit pricey for me. But summer is anime season so I paid for it for 3 months. :3

1 Like

Finished One Punch Man.

In process of rewatching:
Vampire Princess Miyu
Blood X
Trinity Blood
Wolf’s Rain
Tenchi Muyo GXP
S.C.R.Y.E.D.
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Rosario + Vampire

2 Likes

Katsuo I will feed you my guest passes in the fall

ShiftySatchmo My birthday is in September soooo I’m going to pay for another 3 months XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Or maybe not. I forgot that I have to travel to Romania. Saving it is. I can manage a month or two without crunchyyy…

1 Like

Katsuo lol take my guest passessss