What anime are you watching?

Other than One Piece and My Hero Academia I started netoge and re: zero the other day. Anyone have something awesome they want other people to mercilessly binge watch?

One Piece, the favourite.

1 Like

demons6i6x Don’t know still everyone like pokemon.
But I really love Pokemon. and so far Pokemon XY&Z is going good. It is the best I enjoyed after Sinnoh League Victors. Have a strong story line :slight_smile:
That is the only anime I watch.

FLCL - Fooly Cooly

So far I’m following:

Amagami SS
Bakemonogatari
Black Lagoon
Boku no Hero Academia
Dragon Ball Super
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season
Gekijouban Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners
Gurren Lagann
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Jitsu wa Watashi wa
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - movie that I have to watch
Little Busters!
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
One Piece
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
Rurouni Kenshin
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Saint Seiya
Sakamoto desu ga?
Seisen Cerberus
Sousei no Onmyouji
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: Tou
Ushio to Tora (1992)

1 Like

Katsuo FFS bro… Give your hand a rest… and no Nep-Nep? for shame!

2 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming Don’t worry brah, no big breasted girls in these anime haha. And I’ve already watched Neptunia anime. My dick went on fire when I watched it. Friction is a nasty thing sometimes.

Katsuo :left_facing_fist_tone1: :cucumber: -------- :taco:

2 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Here is the current anime I am watching right now:

1. Boku no Hero no Academia
  2. Gangsta
  3. High School DxD Born
  4. Kiznaiver
  5. Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo
  6. Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
  7. Magi
  8. One Piece
  9. Sakamoto Desu Ga
  10. Shounen Maid

I have other incomplete anime as well, but these are the ones I am definitely going to finish. To be fair, the only ones I REALLY like is Boku no Hero, High School DxD (it’s fucking hilarious) Magi, One Piece and Shounen Maid. All well written and this is what I care about!

1 Like

Only Anime I have ever really liked was Zone of the Enders and I never got to finish that one.

1 Like

Alex I almost fell out of my chair when they started calling him the boob dragon

Katsuo holy crap, you’ve got a lot on that list I haven’t even heard of! I’ll be doing lots of digging today.

1 Like

p3ssimist_gΛming that’s a fun miniseries, but it’s so damn short

demons6i6x Haha I can name another few hundred if you want. Been watching anime for my whole life haha

2 Likes

Right now I’m watching Mushi Shi

ShiftySatchmo Old but gold

1 Like

Katsuo any good horror you can suggest? I’ve seen another, shiki and higurashi. Probably a few more as well, just can’t think off the top of my head

Katsuo You should check out 7 Deadly Sins and Fairytale. Been enjoying the shit out of those 2

demons6i6x Not a horror fan but I watched a few ones that are considered as horror anime. Blue Exorcist, Deadman Wonderland, Hell Girl and Kagewani. Hell Girl is a bit hard to understand because it has TONS of twists. But I like em all XD